Thursday, September 11, 2014

Don't worry, be happy


Finally talked to my MIA boyfriend. Apparently he's been phoneless and was never ignoring me. In fact, he was wondering why I didn't come over this past weekend like I intended. I explained that it was because I hadn't heard from him. (As a girl, I like to confirm things multiple times.)

Yes, it took 4 days for him to remember he had my emails. But all that matters is that he contacted me. COMMUNICATION = the key to any successful relationship. And we actually had a long talk about everything that's been bothering me. Guess we're still in the honeymoon phase.

Funny how things work out.

Positive thinking brings positive results. All my readers should watch "The Secret" documentary on Netflix ASAP. It'll change your life!



photo credit: http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment